For over 50 years, U-Line Crescent Ice Makers have been the first choice for owners of marine craft from yachts to boats. Our compact 15" Marine Crescent Ice Maker provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 23 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 12 lbs. of ice. This Crescent Ice Machine is available with a black, white, or stainless steel door finish. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Produces up to 23 lb (10 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 12 lb (5 Kg) of ice
- On / off switch
- Available in 115 or 230 volts
- Corrosion and UV resistant components
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- No drain required
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- 1/2" flange mounts flush to cabinet
- Black finish accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel (not supplied by U-Line)
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||12 lb (5 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||24 1/2" (622mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||18 7/8" (479mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||15 1/8" (384mm)
||23 lb (10 Kg)
||27.5" (698 mm)
||20.5" (521 mm)
||66 lb (30 Kg)
||16.6" (408 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
12 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.