Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 2000 Series Refrigerator Drawers. U-Line's 2000 Series features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures along with two slide-out stainless steel drawers with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, drawer finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and beautiful integration capabilities with toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Two full-extension stainless steel drawers
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 45°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handles (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.