A refrigerator, freezer and optional ice maker, all in one, this model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint. Its refrigeration space fits 72 12-oz cans on a fully adjustable cantilevered shelving system. The freezer stores 12 pints of ice cream, and the MaxStore bin can hold 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and temperature stability
- Independent temperature control for each compartment
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, refrigerator stores (72) 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Self-closing freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice (select models)
- Also icludes (2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves and (1) full width fixed position steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and freezer a temperature between -6° F and 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient white LED interior lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.