30" Classic Dual Fuel Range
The Heartland 30" Classic Dual Fuel Range offers the power and precision of the gas cooktop combined with the efficiency and convenience of the roomy electric convection oven. Convection cooking lets you experience faster and more flavorful results. In our state-of-the-art system, a powerful fan draws hot air around the food for quick and even cooking.
- Natural Gas or Propane Cooktop, Electric Convection Oven
- 1 - 8,400 (9,500 LP) BTU to 1,000 BTU simmer and 3 - 7,500 (natural gas and LP) BTU to 600 BTU true simmer to accommodate different sized pots
- 4 powerful sealed high efficiency gas burners
- Large capacity 4 cu. ft. electric convection, self-clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
- Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130°F to 220°F
- Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or crisp
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates (19.25" wide x 5" high x 19.75" deep)
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Electronic ignition
- Easy clean, porcelain coated solid cast iron grates and burner bowls
- Quiet and efficient 350 CFM exhaust system in overhead storage cabinet
- One (1) year limited warranty
||Cobalt, White, Ivory, Black, Cranberry
||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter
||Enameled with nickel trim
||29 3/4" x 28" x 66 1/4"
||Natural Gas: 3 x 7,500 BTU and 1 x 8,400 BTU LP: 3 x 7,500 BTU and 1 x 9,500 BTU*
||4.0 cu. ft. 19 1/2"W x 16"D x 10"H**
||All components have a 1 year warranty in parts and labor with the exception of oven lamps and charcoal filters. Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface have a 90 days warranty in parts and labor. Oven heating elements (bake and broil) have a 3 years warranty in parts and 1 year in labor.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.