The Zoom is a stunning up and down motion island hood. Use the Zoom cylinder hood by itself or use the Italian hand made white glass OR stainless steel lamp shades and separate wired light fixture with 6 LED lights.
400 cfm motor
Lowers from the ceiling and retracts with remote control
Remote control and charcoal filters included (NON VENTED ONLY)
Included ADA compliant remote control
Perimetric Filter System
24 hour anti-pollution mode
electronic touch controls
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Dimmer Light - A lower intensity light setting.
- Energy Diffuse - A motor that improves efficiency and allows for longer duct runs.
- Filter Saturation Alarm - An indicator on the hood signals when to wash filters.
- Key 24 - Turns on the hood for 10 minutes automatically once every hour
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Remote Control - Operate hood functions with an ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||16" W x 16 15/16" H x 16 1/8" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed LED Electronic Touch Control
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwashwer Safe Mesh
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control included
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
||n/a recirculating only
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||n/a recirculating only
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.