A streamlined shape makes the Diamante range hood a great alternative in canopy hoods. To add sparkle, the corners are angled in a diamond-like cut.
- 600 cfm with Pro Motor
LED digital display with touch controls
- 2 Level Halogen lights
- Convertible to a ductless range hood
- Easy cube mounting system
- 22" professional depth
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Dimmer Light - A lower intensity light setting.
- Easy Cube - Makes installing and leveling the hood easier.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Silent Kit - Sound dampening material that reduces air noise.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||48" W x 31 3/4" H x 22" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed LED Digital Electronic
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||Halogen with Two Levels
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwashwer Safe Stainless Steel Baffle
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.