The Cylindra island hood features a stainless steel cylinder with state of the art LED touch controls and perimetric suction to decrease sound and improve efficiency. Use the stainless cylinder alone or add more style with the optional glass kit.
600 cfm with Pro Motor
LED digital display with touch controls
- LED lights
- Perimetric Filter System / Silent Kit
24 hour anti-pollution mode
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Dimmer Light - A lower intensity light setting.
- Filter Saturation Alarm - An indicator on the hood signals when to wash filters.
- Key 24 - Turns on the hood for 10 minutes automatically once every hour
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Remote Control (Optional) - Operate hood functions with an optional ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||15" W x 35" H x 14 1/2" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed LED Digital Electronic
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||LED with Two Levels
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher safe mesh with perimeter aspiration
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control (optional)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.