If your freezer just isnt big enough for your familys needs anymore you can always add a supplemental unit such as this extremely efficient model by Danby. The stylish freezer provides you with 7.1 cubic feet (200 litres) of ice-cold storage space and it doesnt take up much room due to its popular upright design. Its the ideal appliance for homes and cottages. Organizing your food items is made easy with the six quick-freeze shelves and one plastic crisper. The valued Energy Star rating means it will help keep your power bills down and the integrated door handle and fresh white finish offer an attractive look. This model runs as smoothly as possible with the precise, easy-to-program mechanical thermostat and the manual defrosting system. Youll also find it boasts a smart scratch-resistant worktop for your extra accessories and the reversible door hinge is designed for either left or right-handed opening. In addition, this stunning appliance also boasts a 5-year warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- 7.1 cu. ft. (200 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star compliant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 6 quick freeze shelves
- Clear, plastic bin provides easy storage of smaller frozen foods
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.