The hot and humid summer days don't stand a chance against this proficient 5000 BTU-capacity portable air conditioner. This unit is second to none when it comes to cooling down areas up to 110 square feet in size. It's the perfect solution for those living in apartments or condos and for those who'd like to cool down their offices and sleeping quarters. The air conditioner features three fan speeds which are easy to program with the LED-displayed electronic controls. The indoor temperature can be set and kept anywhere from 16°C to 32°C (61°F - 89°F) to keep you as comfortable as possible. The state-of-the-art appliance can also be used as a 45-pint dehumidifier and comes with a convenient remote control unit and direct-drain feature. You won't do the ozone layer any harm with this smart model as it uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. The integrated handles and castors make it easy to move from room to room and the automatic on/off feature allows you to program the unit to suit your schedule. This efficient air conditioner/dehumidifier combination also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with carry-in service.
- 5,000 BTU capacity
- 45 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Cools up to 110 sq. ft. based on the conditions
- 3 fan speeds
- Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles and castors
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16"- 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.