An efficient and dependable air conditioner like this one from Danby is all you really need to keep yourself cool during the hot summers. This attractive portable model can dish out 12,000 BTU's of refreshing cooling capacity, making it ideal for spaces up to 550 square feet in size. The LED display with electronic controls makes adjusting settings effortless. The air filter is reusable and the environmentally-friendly model uses R410A refrigerant. It is outfitted with a single-hose design which sends humid air outside.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- 12,000 BTU (6,500 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (P&L) in home
- Not for sale or distribution in the state of California, shipping or sale into the state of California is prohibited by California law title 20
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.