This highly efficientmodel fights off the stale, damp air by removing 70 pints (33.0 liters) of water from an area up to approximately 4,500 square feet in size in a 24 hour period. The modern unit canlower the room's temperature which can help save on air conditioning costs. And since it's Energy Star compliant even less power isneeded to create a comfortable atmosphere. The unit is environmentally friendly andruns on ozone-safe R410A refrigerant. The quiet two speed fan for high or low option and low temperature feature which allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5C (41F) can be conveniently programmed and monitored via the electronic control pad with LED display. The practical direct-drainage system and vertical pump feature enablesthe unit to pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Easily relocate the unit from room to room withthe handy built-in rolling castors. The automatic de-icing feature prevents frost build up and the auto restart function ensures the unit will automatically restart after a power failure. When it comes time to replacethe filter, simply remove, wash, and re-insert, making cleaning a breeze.
- 70 U.S. pint (33.1 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 4,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star compliant
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5C (41F)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.