When the weather is hot and humid, the last thing you want to do is enter a room that's equally uncomfortable. Maintain the humidity with our sleek and fashionable dehumidifier. This portable model has a 50 pint capacity (23.7 litres) and can remove moisture from any room up to 3,000 square feet. With its Energy Star rating, complete with its environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, this model will not only save energy, it will save you money. This quiet unit also has a removable air filter and a de-icing feature, making it a breeze to clean. Additionally, the easy-rolling castors allow you to relocate it from room to room with ease. This premiumdehumidifier features a 24-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 50 U.S. pint (23.7 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3,000 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5C (41F)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.