The Danby DAP110BAWDB portable air purifier is boasting with powerful features, refined into a contemporary and classic look, fit to blend with any lifestyle. AHAM certified, this unit helps in the reduction of household particulates, including pollen, dust and tobacco smoke within the recommended room size. Designed for small to medium sized rooms, this air purifier uses 02 Clean Ionizer technology to attract unwanted bacteria and odors and trap them in its multi-layer air filter. The 3-in-1 filter consists of a pre-filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter, capable of capturing 99.97% of household dust and allergens, leaving you with breathable, healthy air. Efficiency doesn't need to be noisy, which is why this unit also comes with our silencer technology. At 18 Decibels, it's no louder than a quiet conversation. Enjoy a good night's rest with our sleep mode function, for continuous worry free operation while you sleep. Or set a daytime running program on our 8 hour timer and go about your day.
COVID-19 Disclaimer: https://www.danby.com/en-us/air-purifier-disclaimer/
- 02 Clean Ionizer Function : Removes odors , germs, dust and bacteria
- 3-In-1 Filter: Capture 99.97 % of household dust and allergens with the 3-In-1 filtering system, consisting of a pre filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter.
- Silencer Technology: Efficiency doesnt need to be noisy, which is why this unit also comes with our silencer technology. At 18 Decibels, it's no louder than a quiet conversation.
- Sleep Mode : Sleep mode gradually reduces fan speed for continuous worry-free operation
- Programmable 8 Hour Timer : Set a daytime running program around your schedule
- AHAM Verified : This unit has been certified by an independent laboratory , assuring it performs to the standards you expect from Danby
- Energy Star : E-Star rated appliances meet energy efficiency requirements , helping you save without sacrificing performance
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.