If you're looking for an attractive window air conditioner that can cool down an area up to 500 square feet in space then look no further than this popular 12,000 BTU model by Danby. This highly-efficient unit comes with an 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and its Energy Star-compliancy means it won't cost an arm and leg to run it. The environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant used makes it an even more impressive appliance as does the clever energy saver switch which cycles the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down. The four-way air direction can be programmed either by the convenient remote control unit or the push-button electronic controls with an easy-to-read LED display feature. This classy unit will keep you comfortable in all conditions as it can be programmed via the variable electronic control for any temperature between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F and 86°F). Sleeping is never a problem with this smart appliance due to the quiet 60-decibel operation and the sleep mode which prevents the room from dropping too cool at bedtime. You don't have to be home to make sure the unit is turned off as it can be programmed with the convenient automatic on/off feature to suit your schedule. The air conditioner also provides a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15 8/16" (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.