Broan L400, L500, and L700 Series Broan high capacity fans are an exceptionally quiet solution to continuous ventilation. With their heavy-duty motors, high capacity fans are an ideal solution for conference rooms, public restrooms and other areas in commercial buildings that require ongoing ventilation. Low-vibration and lo-profile, they work quietly without getting noticed.
Features & Benefits 4-1/2" x 18-1/2" duct connectorTwo impact-resistant centrifugal blower wheelsDuct horizontally or vertically-In-line available with separate adapterQuiet automatic backdraft dampersVariable Speed Control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)Models with "K" suffix suitable for kitchensNot for use over tub or shower
- 434 CFM, Whole home or Commercial Ventilation
- 2.3 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- Includes 8-way adjustable mounting brackets for easy ceiling-mount installation
- Duct horizontally, vertically or in-line with separate adapter
- Quiet automatic backdraft dampers
- Model 80L Variable Speed Control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)
- Not for use over tub or shower
- UL listed and cUL listed for your safety and protection
- AMCA licensed for air and sound performance
- Powerful enough for rooms up to () sq. ft.
- Two impact-resistant centrifugal blower wheels
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel housing resists corrosion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.