The Blaze 4.1 Outdoor Compact Refrigerator is the ideal space saving solution for outdoor kitchens built into your island. Interior design offers plenty of shelf space for all your favorite refreshments! The stylish 304 grade stainless steel design pairs well with your other outdoor kitchen products. Requires 110 volts, 115 Watts and UL approved for outdoor use. The refrigerator, including the compressor, is warranted for 1 year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser against manufacture defects for products purchased for ordinary single-family home use.
- Spacious 4.1 interior allows for storage convenience
- Wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel and features front venting for installation in your island
- 3 adjustable and removable wire storage shelves provide a variety of arrangement options
- The reversible door option allows a left or right door swing
- Interior light makes things easy to find
- A can rack dispenser area allows for convenient storage
- Adjustable leveling legs are included to ensure your Blaze refrigerator sits evenly
- A heavy vertical handle enhances the appearance
- Includes door lock to ensure privacy, child safety and peace of mind
- UL approved for outdoor use
||33 1/4" H x 20 1/2" W x 23" D
|Cut Out Dimensions:
||33 3/4"H x 21 9/16"W x 23 1/2"D
Energy Star Rated:
4.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.