The Blaze Marine Grade 316L Professional "Take It or Leave It" Portable Grill allows people to bring the power and quality of Blaze Grills offshore. The 316L Stainless Steel offers increased durability in marine environments, giving you more rugged toughness than the standard 304 stainless steel. The Professional Portable Grill utilizes all of the same commercial grade components of the Blaze Professional Series built-in grills. This portable powerhouse uses an 12,000 BTU cast stainless steel H-burner and 12 gauge stainless steel flame tamer to reach incredibly even heat. Pair that with the heavy-duty 12mm hexagon, stainless steel cooking rods and you have gorgeous sear marks on the go!
- 316L Stainless Steel outer-body construction offers increased durability in marine environments
- 304 Stainless Steel internal components
- Has the same flame thrower ignition as the built-in and freestanding grills
- Utilizes the heavy duty cast stainless steel H burner, flame tamers, and 12mm hex cooking grids as the built-in Pro series grills
- Uses 1lb Propane Cylinder or 20lb propane tanks with tank adapter
- Can reach temperatures high enough to sear steaks
- Two front facing clasps for locking the lid in place during storage or transport.
||15 1/8" H x 27 1/8" W x 14 1/2" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.