- 1.7 CU. FT. CAPACITY
- One 12V Adapter Included
- Product Comes With Parcel Post Packaging
- Superconductor Technology Eliminates Compressor Noise and Vibration
- Commercial Listed
- Ideally Designed for Use in Hotels, Commercial Spaces, Boats and RV's
- Full Range Temperature Control
- Soft Interior Light with ON/OFF Switch
- Tall Bottle Rack on Door
- Adjustable / Removable Shelving
- Reversible Door - Left or Right Swing
- Free standing installation only. Proper ventilation is required to maintain satisfactory cooling and overall performance. See owner's manual for proper installation requirements.
||1.7 Cu. Ft.
||Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
||20" H x 17" W x 19" D
||24" H x 20" W x 22.75" D
||115 V / 60 Hz AC or 12V DC
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.